Webnovel fans from Singapore, we are recruiting Content Editors so as to serve the authors and the community better!
In a multiculture society like Singapore, Singaporeans come equipped with the sensitivity and understanding of different cultures for both our authors and readers that come from all over the world. With these capabilities, we are confident that Singaporeans will be able to meet the various needs of our authors and be able to serve them better. Content editors are crucial when it comes to promoting authors and their works to the global market, and we look forward to having you join our Webnovel family. Together, we will forge forward alongside these authors and readers.
If you have an eye for interesting content and are able to spot the potential in them, fill in the following Content Editor Application Form: https://forms.gle/H7kPXBuFkgUrCDmX8
- Reading and analyzing a large number of English original novels in many genres on either the Webnovel.com platform or other third-party platforms;
- Generating content analysis reports every week; researching novel writing methodologies; and providing authors with content suggestions to achieve greater success;
- Exploring potential stories; Deconstructing the stories and mining for gems among the fictional stories; Acting as an "angel investor" for content to hunt for the next big thing;
- Maintaining good relationships with all contracted authors and frequently communicating with them; Assisting authors to achieve greater popularity.
- Organizing online/offline events: Writing Seminar, Fan Meeting, Award Ceremony, Writing Contest.
- Participating in IP adaptation.
- First English language speaker;
- Fluent Chinese (Mandarin) speaker;
- Priority will be given to those with web novel writing experience;
- English literature or professional writing major is preferred;
- Deep love and enthusiasm for the reading of web novels, light novels or other fictional genres;
- Good communication skills and quick learner.