1) Tag someone that has shared their book to do a review swap with them, if they tag you back then it means that they will review your novel, so review theirs. If someone hasn't yet reviewed your novel then tag them asking them why, if they don't respond I will (anyone can join me) ask them everywhere I see them until they review or respond
2) When you review, don't just leave a simple review, do the following:
--Constructive Criticism: this is where you tell them what they should fix and how to fix it. If you don't know how they can fix it then make sure that such is clear.
--Positive Feedback: this is where you tell them what they did right, make sure to add at least one thing.
--Personal Feedback: this is where you tell them your personal opinions of the book and whether you will continue reading the book or not
3) You are not allowed to simply wait for the other to review your work, review their work as soon as you can.
4) Keep to Webnovel's Forum Rules (with exception of the advertising rule, and that only goes for Webnovel web novels)
5) When you post for your book to be reviewed, make sure to add a link.
If you post in this forum with the expectation of your novel being reviewed you have agreed to these rules.
If someone does not reply to your tagging of them, then don't expect them to review unless they stated in their post that they'd review anyone who tagged them, if you say that you must follow through.;,;.
Reply to this to criticize or say good things about this idea, (I did somewhat steal it from @Kingoftheland , however, I also adapted it) and reply to my post that has a link to get a review from me (I do have a book, and wish for honest reviews following my format above)