I think, waiting 7 month already prove our patient about this novel that never got pick up and just abandoned.
You know, TBH this is the first novel that I really hook about martial arts in modern time. Usually, in many story about martial arts in modern time, we got shit like this:
1. Some power up shit from cheating left and right
2. Some heroine that pop up left and right and act like a bitch, fall in love with no real reason
3. Some repetitive plot where Arrogant young master every arc, MC became gary stu and damsel in distress.
4. Rape this rape that
5. Overly rich kid that feel like "I OWN THE WORLD" in their arcs, and suddenly in the next arc, appear new kid with "I OWN THE WORLD" but in bigger scale. Rinse and repeat.
6. Romance with no plot, dick and horny kids love story
Look at Martial Art Master
1. MC got cheat item. But, he worked fucking hard to became the best. He got setback even his master try to make him fail, so in the future, he doesnt became arrogant dick.
2. Best romance ever. Because it relatable to us in real world. For example, You don't have guts to talk to your girl you love? Talk with her via SMS (old days) or Chat apps (present days). Tried to make her comfortable. And ETC. Even how the author make their love story before heroine going aboard, its really beautiful.
3. Best action ever. Author really good at explaining what going happen when action start. Sometimes people around (like the commentators) explain what really happen. No exaggerating comment from publics (like in the forum).
4. Good slice of life mixing with comedy.
5. Nice set up for future plot (like mysterious characters appears but still no explanation)
and many more.
IDK what happen in the future, if the story became shit, or story became good, or became so so. But until this novel got abandoned 7 month ago, the story still good. Very good.
If the story is shit, I understand why it got ignored like this. But this is so far a good novel.
My question is, How the hell a good novel like this, got abandoned while shit novel with mainstream tropes getting pick up every day every month?