Literally what the title says, I'm looking for good romance novels to read.
I've read a fair bit on Webnovel so far, but I'm far from knowing every nook and cranny. Thus, I am sure that I'm missing out on some good romances. I'm interested into other genres as well, but I was just surprised by the lack of "good" romances found here despite the huge number of Romance Fictions. Honestly, the number of good romances in stories that I ALSO liked literally could be counted on one hand.
I consider "good" romances to be:
- Well-paced --> Has build up and stages of romance/closeness
- Flawed characters that aren't totally both perfect but complement one another
What I don't want to see:
- None of that get in bed right away after meeting crap please, those are a dime in a dozen
- Love at first sight then quickly girlfriend and boyfriend or even married? Nope, no thanks
- Non-consensual relations, like, really people?
- Weak af FL (or ML altho I haven't seen this yet) who gets pushed around by the ML and has no brains (or feelings of being hurt at that) whatsoever
Of course, there can be exceptions such as contractual/arranged marriages where the two warm up to one another. That's fine.
Hopefully I can be lead in the right direction of some hidden gems~ >.<
Please recommend novels!