Action taken: Post/Thread Deleted.
Suspension of Account.
What constitutes a spam post/thread?
- When a user spam-creates many threads advertising other sites/products/services
- When a user posts advertisements for other sites/products/services in other threads.
- When a user posts one thing multiple times on different threads or makes multiple threads of the same topic in a close time frame.
Why is spam bad?
- You really shouldn't have to ask this question.
More Severe Consequences
- Spam accounts created just to advertise other sites/products/services will automatically receive a permanent suspension of their account.
- Actual users will generally be suspended for 7 days if they do some minor spam-posting.
- The more you spam, the longer you are suspended.