Fellow Daoists, do you still remember the activity I mentioned before? The one with the grand prize being a free trip to China, with lodging, airplane tickets, and VISA fees covered for you?
After a week of intense discussion, we have decided to provide the grand winner the following prize:
Free 5D4N trip to China
- Air tickets between Shanghai and Changsha
- Lodging for the period of the scheduled trip
- VISA fees (please keep the receipt. We will refund you in person)
Period of trip:
16 Jan 2018 - 20 Jan 2018
- Meeting with authors and translators (Wouldn't asking them in person for additional releases be exciting?)
- Tour of China Literature's company. (Witness the place where Qidian and the various phenomenological authors rose to their success)
- Participate in the 2018 China Original Culture Billboard Awards Ceremony on 19 Jan 2018 (a gala that happens once a year with many famous authors attending)
If there is sufficient time, you can tour both Shanghai and Changsha and enjoy the local delicacies. (It is said that one of Changsha's famous delicacies is Stinky Tofu. Do you dare to try it?)
How about it? Are you tempted by the grand prize? If you are, participate in the competition! It's very easy! See the steps below:
STEP1: Make a post on Facebook and recommend Webnovel to your friends. (The word count has to be at least 100 words). Include the URL link (https://www.webnovel.com/)
STEP2: Take a screenshot of the Facebook post and post it in this thread on the forums. You can host the screenshot on sites like imgur.com, tinypic.com, etc. The format to post a image on the forum is:
( For more formatting help)
STEP3: Persuade people to give your post a Like on the forum. We will choose the post with the most number of Likes as the grand winner.
P.S. The post can be a recommendation of a novel on Webnovel you like, how you learnt of Webnovel, as well as something nice you would like to share about Webnovel, etc. There is no restriction on the number of posts you can make on Facebook as submissions on the forum. The final winner will be determined based on the number of Likes (on the forum).
P.P.S. The first and second runners-up will win 100 and 50 Spirit Stones respectively.
Length of Competition
20 Dec 2017 - 27 Dec 2017(GMT+8) (Don't forget to participate during Christmas!)
Announcement of Results
28 Dec 2017 - 29 Dec 2017
Requirements for participating
- No criminal records (Don't ask me if shoplifting a lollipop when you were young counts…)
- Be sure that you can participate in the aforementioned schedule from 16 Jan 2018 to 20 Jan 2018 (both dates inclusive)
- Have a valid passport that expires beyond 20 Jul 2018.
- The Facebook post has to be a public post.
- Feel free to hide your Facebook profile picture and/or name to ensure your privacy but the actual link will be requested for confirmation when you are notified as the winner.
- Please do not post any pornography, hate speech, and other inappropriate text. (Disqualification upon discovery)
- Please use a real screenshot (Disqualification upon discovering fake information)
Note:We reserve the right to choose the next winner down the list in the event that we believe a VISA cannot be issued in time to the winner.
We mentioned that you will be participating in the 2018 China Original Culture Billboard Awards Ceremony on the 19th itself. Then, what happens during this annual mystery activity?
The China Original Culture Billboard is a public-facing and industry-facing billboard for original literature, a premier attempt to rank the works by taking into account the original literature platform, professionalism, big data advantage, as well as the research, evaluation, dissemination capability by an authoritative media agency.
Here are some pictures of what you can expect on the trip:
A nightview of Changsha
One of the infamous delicacies, Stinky Tofu
Relatively normal-looking Shanghai delights (salivates)
Shanghai skyline landmark—Oriental Pearl Tower
2015 China Original Culture Billboard Awards Ceremony